We offer simple, easy to understand SEO and Marketing Courses across Sussex aimed specifically at small businesses and start up. We do also work with and train larger organisation too.
All our courses are bespoke but that doesn’t mean they cost the earth – Prices start from £300 and could change your business forever.
If you are a small business in Sussex or a start up you may simply not have the budget to pay for ongoing SEO and marketing support. We know how it is, we know that owner is often the head of marketing, head of accounts and often everything else. You may have a small team and you have divided tasks across people that show an interest or have some experience. But we also know that paying for ongoing monthly marketing from an agency like us might just be too expensive.
What Do Your Marketing and SEO Courses Offer?
Well first of all they are jargon free, and if they contain jargon it is only to help people understand common terms that are used in the industry. The courses are all about starting from wherever the current knowledge level of the business is. The aim is to shed some light on the processes of SEO and digital marketing and give your business some tools to move forward and implement useful changes.
By giving you and your business some understanding of how SEO and digital marketing works we believe we can show you enough for you to start doing some successful SEO work on your own without feeling you have to pay an outside agency.
We teach basic SEO skills including
- How find the right keywords for your business
- How to implement these terms onto your website
- How to create good content
- Basic link building principles
- How to actually get links on a budget
- Blogging and its SEO value
- Internal links and how to use them
- Local SEO – Google My Business and more
- What NOT to do! Avoiding common mistakes and understanding them
We Teach Digital Marketing Skills Including
- Which social media channels suit your business
- What to post and when
- Basic paid social media marketing
- Creating a marketing plan
- reviewing existing marketing activity
- General marketing tips and ideas
Book Your Course Now
427 Director and Owner Ade Holder comes from a background including training both sales teams and businesses in digital marketing. We know a lot of people feel like they don’t know anything and may even be a bit scared of the digital world. We also know lots of businesses have really keen people who just need some guidance.
Get in touch today and book your course – each course can be tailored to your business needs and costed according to budget.